Why soil your pants over each day’s news of impending apocalypse…
…when you could soil them an entirely different way LAUGHING?
Learn more about, sample, and buy Rob’s national bestseller Apocalypse How: Turn the End Times into the Best of Times.
Rob’s futurism verges into the ridiculous, in his e-book The Future According to Me:
35 bite-sized “visions” about the future of Earth, man, woman, race, politics, chocolate, hipster aliens, Black Holes filled with deadbeat Dads, existentially aware Smart Toilets, and our soon-to-be-swappable genitals.
Can’t read? Then hear TFATM in this Audible audiobook starring Kurt Andersen, Emo Philips, The Go-Gos’ Jane Wiedlin and more!
Listen to “Army of Smartness” read by Cecil Baldwin (“Welcome to Nightvale”) here:
Listen to “The Junkyard” read by Eddie Pepitone here:
- “Jokes: The Gritty Hollywood Reboot”
- “Christopher Columbus’ Never-Before-Seen Ship Logs” (Huffington Post)
- “The Best Thanksgivvukah Pageant Ever” (Huffington Post)
- “Random Acts of Dadness” (ModernLoss.com)
- “How to Say Kaddish For Your Father in 7 Different Cities” (The Forward)